NCPDP webinars provide timely insight on critical healthcare business issues, compliance with ever-changing healthcare regulations, and successful implementation of NCPDP standards to realize their full benefit.
Available at a discounted price to members, our webinars typically offer CE hours for pharmacists and pharmacy technicians and focus on the hot topics within the industry. Recent webinar topics included, New Year, New Administration: What's in Store for Healthcare, NCPDP Leadership Opportunities Webinar Presented by NCPDP University, Simplifying patient access through technology and EHR Integration. These and other archived webinars are available for purchase on the right-hand column of this page.
Upcoming topics will include how to use the NCPDP Data Dictinary and ECL; and Quality and Accreditation Initatives in Specialty Pharmacy. Please check back frequently to see an updated list of upcoming webinars.
- Mar 29, 2018 12:00 PM ET
- This presentation will explain NCPDP’s Data Dictionary and External Code List (ECL) tools which were web-enabled in 2017. Tips will be provided for using these tools for reference purposes and in preparing for annual ECL implementations and transitions to new versions of a Standard. The presentation will also highlight features and information available in the web-enabled versions of the Data Dictionary and ECL.
- Apr 19, 2018 12:00 PM ET
- Join Lynnae Mahaney as she discusses some of the latest initiatives in speciality pharmacy including the:
- Value of pharmacy practice accreditation in the healthcare system and in pharmacy.
- Specialty pharmacy accreditation program and process.
- NCPDP intiatives in specialty pharmacy.
- Specialty pharmacy capabilities to improve and enhance patient outcomes.