CBI’s Medicaid and Government Pricing Congress remains the most dynamic and concentrated event for executives working within the government pricing and reporting landscape. This conference arms attendees with action-oriented discussions on a full range of content including 340B, state pricing and transparency, FSS contracting, value-based frameworks, reasonable assumptions and Medicare reimbursement.
- Legal Fireside Chat
- State Medicaid Panel Discussion
- Three Tailored Strategy Streams
- Six Interactive Workshops
- GP 101 Boot Camp
- Senior Executive Think Tank
- Healthcare Innovation Keynote