NCPDP has released a new standard, the Specialty Pharmacy Data Reporting Standard Version 10, to standardize the data submitted by specialty pharmacy to drug manufacturers/others to support programs and agreements between the parties.
The implementation of a specialty pharmacy data reporting standard would result in:
- Faster processing and payments;
- Increased efficiency and accuracy of data submission and payments;
- One data submission format for multiple manufacturers;
- Increased data quality and improved data correction process; and
- Consistent contract negotiations across manufacturers for data layout.
The new Specialty Pharmacy Data Reporting Standard
is available to members in the Member Portal