The SCRIPT Implementation Recommendations document version 1.44 has been published.
It is available on the website to members through Standards Lookup in the Member Portal and also on the public ePrescribing page under NCPDP Resources. Updates from the May work group meeting included:
Important: The timeline for sunsetting the Quantity Unit Of Measure code values is October 1, 2019.
- V20170712 and V20170713 republication modifications
- How should the textual representation of numeric values (i.e quantity prescribed and date written) be communicated in electronic prescriptions?
- How should renewal request for controlled substances be handled?
- New and updated FAQs for Structured and Codified Sig usage
- Renewal Request for an Electronic Prescription for Controlled Substances (EPCS)