> News > NCPDP News > The Clock is Ticking on Nominations for WG Co-Chairs and Member Awards
The deadline of February 2, 2018 is fast-approaching! If you are interested in running for a Work Group Co-Chair position or if you know someone who has gone "above and beyond" and deserves special recognition, submission forms are available on the Member Portal.
Work groups open for Co-Chair nominations are:
Member Recognition Award nominations
- WG1 Telecommunication
- WG2 Product Identification
- WG7 Manufacturer and Associated Trading Partner Transaction Standards
- WG9 Government Programs
- WG10 Professional Pharmacy Services
- WG11 ePrescribing and Related Transactions
- WG14 Long Term Care and Post Acute Care (LTPAC)
- WG16 Property and Casualty/Workers' Compensation
- WG45 External Standards Assessment, Harmonization and Implementation Guidance
- MC Maintenance and Control
are being accepted for the following:
The submission form for each category will explain the purpose, the guidelines and eligibility, and the nomination process.
The nomination periods close on February 2, 2018
. Log in to the Member Portal
and complete the submission form today!