Company: Relay Health
Title: Senior Product Manager, Relay Pharmacy - (17006832)
The Product Manager must have strong communications skills and be comfortable presenting in front of large audiences. The Product Manager will be the subject matter expert on their products and the markets they address. The product manager will have extensive interactions with pharmaceutical manufactures and other internal business groups. Additionally, the candidate will have strong financial analytic skills and oversee market research, monitor competition, solution value, pricing, image and other competitive measurements.
The Product Manager is responsible for the success and profitability of the products. They will be responsible for ensuring solutions meet customer needs, driving adoption, developing business plans and product positioning in the marketplace. He/she will collaborate with personnel throughout the business including contributors from business development, sales, marketing, legal, finance, project management, development, quality assurance, customer support, strategic partners and customers.
Minimum Requirements / Critical Skills:
- Manages product P&L.
- Works with business development and other Product Managers on new product concepts.
- Manages product concept validation, launch planning and provides post launch product support.
- Oversees appropriateness of custom development requests from customers and drives successful deployment of enhancements.
- Works with business analyst to create functional requirements and to assist with requirements management throughout the project life cycle.
- Works with project manager on project activities, issues resolution, etc.
- Provides pre-sale support by way of presentations, value propositions, competitive analysis and positioning, for RelayHealth Sales Team.
- Works with product marketing to create product presentations, marketing programs and other product related communications.
- Assists with vendor / partner relationships.
- Understands both the ‘big picture’ and the ‘details’ when needed.
- Interact with multiple outside entities ad business units.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 5 years Product Management or related management experience required.
- Experience with pharmacy workflow, systems, and processes required.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Experience with software development processes and projects required.
- Experience in the Pharma industry desired.
- Exposure to pharmaceutical manufactures desired.
- Competency in NCPDP Telecommunication Standard desired.
- Comfortable with products reliant on multi source informational inputs, algorithms and complex databases.
- Previous experience in leadership roles a plus.
- Understanding of various industry constituents impacting Pharma manufacturers and pharmacies.
- Familiarity with pharmacy third party claims and managed care.
- Four-year degree required; graduate degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications; excellent presentation skills to large groups.
- Demonstrated ability to develop solution value propositions; design presentations that clearly articulate the solution value proposition and/or ROI.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead cross-functional teams.
- Ability to influence internal customers, external customers and business leaders.
- Able to define market positioning of products and set pricing strategy, to gain customer acceptance, meet market share objectives, and sustain long term profitability.
- Demonstrated ability to provide competitive analysis and market insight.
- Ability to visualize and contribute to the presentation of an idea or project (from concept and design to presentation).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – ability to understand impacts of simple to moderately complex concepts.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Ability to foster effective working relationships with peers within and across organizational lines.
- Strong understanding of various business areas of companies (such as IT, legal, sales, marketing, service) and how each area contributes to the effective management of new initiatives.
- Ability to quickly adapt and adjust to change.
- Results rather than task orientation.
- Excellent MS Office Excel, PowerPoint, Visio Skills required.