Get an update on how NCPDP and others in the industry are prioritizing and innovating to support the expanding role of pharmacists in patient care. These efforts will enable pharmacists to operate at the top of their licensure, collaborating with other healthcare providers, to close gaps in care, improve care coordination, increase health equity, and improve health outcomes.
Here's Some of What You Will Learn:
- How industry Pharmacy Associations are prioritizing and advocating on Pharmacists as Providers. (Panel discussion with Association executives)
- High points of the discussion and recommendations of ONC’s HITAC Pharmacy Interoperability and Emerging Therapeutics Task Force as they relate to NCPDP’s strategic priorities.(Panel discussion with NCPDP participants in the Task Force)
- How NCPDP is leveraging pharmacy and standards to improve the public health infrastructure.
- Patient care services uniquely positioned for pharmacy and the pharmacy team’s prominent role in improving health equity.
- Digital therapeutics (DTx) on the market, how pharmacists can support patients using these novel therapies to improve outcomes, and NCPDP’s priority initiative on DTx. (Panel discussion with DTx companies)
- How pharmacy credentialing aligns with the evolving roles of pharmacists.
- Updates needed to standards, including the Pharmacist eCare Plan, and a roadmap to the ideal state of pharmacist involvement in value-based care.
- Recommendations and insights for pharmacists in NCPDP’s SDoH white paper.
- Responsible integration of pharmacogenomics (PGx) and how NCPDP can support standardization of PGx to drive success.
Who Should Attend:
Everyone invested in the future of pharmacy! Including pharmacists…pharmacy technicians…pharmacy associations…health plans…community healthcare workers…health IT professionals… consultants… product managers… EHR, pharmacy and other system vendors… and more!
Easy to attend. No travel involved.
$475 for all – NCPDP members and non-members
See what is being accomplished to support NCPDP's stategic goals, a stragic direction for pharmacy and national healthcare priorities.
(Rate will increase after November 3, 2023)