Now that the NPRM is published you can register to watch NCPDP's 2022 Educational Summit ON DEMAND and get a jump start on your implementation plan for NCPDP Telecommunication Standard Version F6, Batch Standard Implementation Guide Version 15, and Subrogation Implementation Guide for Batch Standard Version 10! We brought together the subject matter experts to share detailed information on updates to the standards that you need to plan for in your product development roadmap. Check out the agenda preview.
Who Should Watch?
- Health IT Professionals
- Pharmacy System Vendors
- Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- System Analysts
- Professionals in Compliance
- Testing/Certification Professionals
- Implementation Managers/Coordinators
- Trainers of New Software/Applications
Get To Know Telecommunication Standard Version F6; Batch Standard Implementation Guide Version 15; and Subrogation Implementation Guide for Batch Standard Version 10!
Immerse yourself in deep dive sessions on targeted transactions. Learn from interactive audience Q&A with the experts. NCPDP's Telecommunication Standard Version F6 is kind of a big deal! We've been talking about it for a while but do your product management and programming teams know what to expect? Now is the best time to get all the details your teams need to plan for an effective and successful implementation! It’s not all about F6 though – there are also important, related enhancements in NCPDP's Batch Standard Version 15 and the Subrogation Implementation Guide for the Batch Standard Version 10. Click here to read more about the enhancements and what you will learn!
Here's a Look at the Deep Dive Topics You Can Explore On Demand:
- Strategic National Implementation Process (SNIP) Update
- Header Segment Modifications
- Eligibility Verification (E1) – Version F6 Impacts
- Information Reporting for Medicare Part D
- Telecommunication Version F6 Claim and Service Request Billing Transactions – Critical Impacts to the Healthcare Industry
- Telecommunication Version F6 B1 Response Transaction – What’s Behind the Changes to Over 180 Data Elements
- COB Functionality in Telecommunication Version F6
- The Future of Reversals
- Batch Standard V15 and Batch Standard Subrogation Implementation Guide V10
- NCPDP Document Resources
Get to Know Our Distinguished Speakers
- Jennifer Ausbrook, Co-Chair of WG9 Government Programs, and Sr. Advisor, Industry Standards, CVS Health
- Tara DeCosta, MBA, Co-Chair of WG1 Telecommunication, and Director, Retail Adjudication & Regulated Markets BPO, Express Scripts
- Annette Gabel, SNIP Co-Chair, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Post Adjudication Task Group, WG9’s Medicare Financial Information Reporting Task Group and WG9’s Medicare Part D FAQ Task Group, and President, ACAG Consulting, LLC
- Sharon Gruttadauria, SNIP Co-Chair, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Pharmacy Services Billing Task Group, and Director Strategic Product Management, CVS Health
- Louise Gustafson, MBA, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Coordination of Benefits (COB) Task Group, WG1's Standardized Subrogation Task Group, and Principal Product Manager at Elixir
- Kathy Knapp, Task Group Leader of WG9’s Medicare Part D FAQ Task Group, WG9's Medicare Financial Information Reporting Task Group, and Sr. Product Manager, RelayHealth/McKesson
- Joann M. Landry, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Coordination of Benefits (COB) Task Group, and
COB Manager, CVS Health
- Mary A. Perez, Co-Chair of MC Maintenance and Control; Task Group Leader of WG1’s Eligibility Verification Enhancements Task Group, WG1’s Information Reporting Problems Task Group, WG9’s Coordination of Benefits Contractor (COBC)/Benefits Coordination & Recovery Center (BCRC) Task Group, WG9’s Hospice Task Group, WG45’s 834/835 FAQ Task Group, WG45 Document Revisions Task Group, MC’s Definition and Use of Quantity and Day Supply Task Group; and Principal Product Manager at Elixir
- Kelley Vaughan, Co-Chair of WG1 Telecommunication, Task Group Leader of WG1’s Expanded Dollar Fields Task Group, WG1's Clinical and Safety Edits Task Group, and AVP, Product, Abarca Health
- Margaret Weiker, Vice President, Standards Development, NCPDP, Chief Staff Liaison
- Leslie Carr CPhT, Standards Specialist, Standards Development, NCPDP, staff liaison for WG1 Telecommunication and WG45 External Standards Assessment and Implementation Guidance
Submit a registration form and a link to the videos will be provided.
Take Control of Your Implementation Timelines & Register Today for NCPDP's 2022 Educational Summit ON DEMAND!
Check out the agenda preview
- NCPDP Member Rate: $575
- Non-Member Rate:$800
and register today
for NCPDP's 2022 Educational Summit ON DEMAND!
GET READY....START NOW by Registering for NCPDP's 2022 Educational Summit ON DEMAND!