CBI's 4th Annual Specialty Pharmacy Network Design conference, provides an ideal platform for manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, payers, and PBMs to tackle the latest trends, opportunities and strategies behind specialty network design.
Conference topics will include:
Visit CBI's website for more information about the conference and to register.
- Co-pay and patient affordability issues and the impact on specialty network design.
- The uniqueness of the IDN model within specialty pharmacy — what’s working, what’s not?
- Business methodologies that power the decision-making behind specialty pharmacy network selection.
- Latest information on competitive networks, channel management strategies and new trends in the industry.
- Third-party aggregator data and other data management strategies to measure pharmacy performance.
- Patient connectivity — taking the patient perspective into consideration when designing and changing specialty pharmacy network.